Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
Let Us Be Your Co-Pilot
Most car accidents in Los Angeles are minor. These fender benders are just another hassle—part of living in a big city. But sometimes those crashes can do more than just break a taillight or put a dent in a door panel. Serious car accidents in Los Angeles can completely derail your life, leave you injured and out of work, put tremendous financial strain on you and your family, and have long-lasting (perhaps even permanent) effects.
When that happens, we can help. Sally Morin has assembled a team of experienced Los Angeles car accident attorneys to help victims get the compensation they deserve and get back on the road quickly. Whether that means negotiating a fair settlement with an at-fault party’s insurance provider or going to court for the victims of a reckless driver, we can take the wheel.
You Need Help
Many people think that hiring a lawyer is too expensive or it’s unnecessary. They think that insurance companies will cut them a check to cover their expenses, but the sad truth is those checks are often written for the smallest amount possible.
These low-ball payouts don’t take into account the full extent of your injuries or the total length of your recovery time. Sure, they may pay for the medical bills but will they cover your lost wages? Will they cover extended physical therapy if you need it or repeat surgical procedures that may be necessary in the future?
It’s Easy to Lose Track
Add emotional stress to the physical pain and frustration of being injured in a car accident in Los Angeles and it’s not hard to see how quickly you can become overwhelmed. But there is help!
Sally Morin and her expert legal team have been helping victims of Los Angeles car accidents get the financial compensation they deserve for over almost two decades. We can:
- Negotiate with insurance companies to get larger payouts
- Reduce your financial obligations to medical service providers (keep more money for yourself)
- Shorten the claims resolution process so you can get your life back on track faster
- Go to bat for you in court if it comes it (Sally’s been successfully litigating personal injury cases in California for almost 20 years)
- Deal directly with all parties involved so you can concentrate on getting better
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself
While it may be impossible for you to prevent car accidents, there are a number of things you can do after the fact to speed up your recovery process and build a strong case against the at-fault driver.
- Seek Medical Attention
Getting your injuries documented is the first step in building a strong personal injury case.
- Document the Accident
If you’re able to at the time of the crash, take photos of all vehicles involved, the intersection or roadway where the crash happened, record the names and addresses of all witnesses. Having accurate and timely information available makes proving liability in a court of law much easier. If you’re unable, have a trusted friend or family member do the investigative work.
- Don’t Rely Solely on the Police Report
LA police officers are overworked and many times important details are left out or reported incorrectly in the paperwork. Having your own documentation could make the difference between a successful settlement process and getting less than you deserve
- Don’t Speak Directly with Insurance Adjusters
Adjusters will elicit private information from you and use anything you say to lower the settlement amount offered to you. It’s much easier to just tell them to speak to your lawyer.
- Put a Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer in the Driver’s Seat
Letting an experience auto accident attorney take the wheel minimizes the risk of losing the monetary award you’re likely entitled to. Speak with one of the professionals at Sally Morin Law today. Call (415) 413-0033.
Personal Legal Representation for You
We’re not like those other auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles. The legal experts at Sally Morin Law work for you and only for you.
- We don’t make inflated promises to get you to hire us.
- We don’t leave you in the dark and forget about returning your phone calls.
- We don’t leave the paperwork to you while we collect a paycheck.
- We don’t force you to go through a trial just to boost our own egos.
What we do is get you the most money possible as quickly as we can.
How do we do that?
What Makes Us Different?
- We choose our clients very selectively. We work exclusively with hard-working, honest individuals who have been seriously injured in car accidents in Los Angeles. We know these individuals aren’t out to scam the insurance companies or punish the at-fault parties. They simply want a fair settlement that covers their medical expenses, lost wages, and other necessities while they heal.
- We focus exclusively on cases involving pedestrian, motorcycle, bicycle, and car accidents in Los Angeles. This laser precision has allowed us to become experts in these types of complicated legal battles. We know what to expect from all parties involved and how to get you as much as you deserve.
- We keep all of our clients informed throughout the process, explaining everything in simple terms they can understand. This empowers victims of car accidents to make the right choices for themselves.
- We’re never out of touch—we answer our phone calls, emails, and voicemails as soon as possible, not days later.
The bottom line is we care about our client. We know that it’s not just the money they’re after, but the sense of balance that comes with putting their life back in order after a life-changing accident. They want to get back to work fast. They want the bill collectors to stop calling. They want the checking account balance to stop shrinking. They want the stress of their accident claim to go away so they can concentrate on their physical recovery.
Car Accidents in Los Angeles
There are roughly 80,000 car accidents in Los Angeles County every year. In 2005 there were a record 277 fatalities and 42,831 injurious car accidents in LA alone. Even if you’ve never been in a car accident before, your odds of having one within the next year are roughly one in ten.
These accidents can happen to anyone and many times they’re not even the victim’s fault. Distracted, negligent, or reckless drivers cause the vast majority of car accidents in Los Angeles. In fact, the top contributing factors to all automobile accidents are:
- Failure to yield
- Improper Turns
- Failure to obey signs/signals
- Alcohol use
These top five causes of automobile accidents in Los Angeles put the fault squarely on the other driver in the majority of cases.
Are We the Right Los Angeles Auto Accident Attorney for You?
Have you been seriously injured in a car accident in Los Angeles caused by the other driver? Is putting the accident behind you and getting back to life as usual your number one priority? Chances are we can help. Contact the legal professionals at Sally Morin Law. Call (415) 413-0033 today or submit your case online to get help now.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]