Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Los Angeles
Maybe it’s the freedom of the open road that calls to you. Maybe it’s California’s romantic history of rebelling against the establishment. Maybe you just like being able parking nearly anywhere in the city. Whatever your personal motivation for owning a motorcycle you’re in an elite group of people who love their bikes. But your hobby (or habit for some of us) can be dangerous! Every year there are over 3,000 motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles.
Those crashes can result in serious physical, financial and emotional set-backs for you and your family.
Sally Morin Law is the help you need to put the pain and worry behind, so you can get back to life as usual as soon as possible. As a Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorney and an avid motorcycle enthusiast, Sally Morin and her team of legal experts help you navigate the complex legal system and maximize any financial award you’re entitled to.
But, unlike some of those predatory personal injury attorneys out there, Sally Morin and all of her Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyers work for you—not themselves.
Been Injured in a Motorcycle Accident in Los Angeles?
The experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Sally Morin Law have been helping injured individuals get the monetary compensation they deserve from at fault parties for years. We’ve settled large insurance claims out of court and Sally has successfully litigated motorcycle cases in California for over almost two decades.
While the money we help you recover can’t take away the fear, the pain and the heartache caused by a crash, it can help you heal without worry about your case. And that ability to concentrate on your recovery – not the case – is crucial.
What You Should Do After Crash
In order to make the strongest case possible, an expert Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer needs evidence. But securing that evidence should never come at the expense of your health. If you’ve been injured in a crash, here’s what you should do:
- Seek Medical Attention—even if you think you don’t need it. Having your injuries accurately documented is the first step toward building a solid case against an at-fault party. Plus, head injuries are common in motorcycle accidents and can take hours or days to manifest. Get checked out ASAP.
- Collect Evidence—photographic or video evidence from the crash site (including documentation of the location, the vehicles involved, and identification/insurance information from all parties) is crucial but if you can’t collect this evidence yourself a family member or friend can after you’ve seen a doctor.
- Don’t Speak with Insurance Adjusters—insurance adjusters are not your friends. Their job is to minimize your claim—no matter how helpful they appear. Let your motorcycle accident lawyer deal directly with these people.
- Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Los Angeles—navigating the tricky legal roadways can be difficult and every mistake you make could reduce or eliminate the financial award you’re likely entitled to. Get an expert on your side fast.
Why Sally Morin Should Be Your Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If You Live Life on Two Wheels, We’re the Lawyers for You
The experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Sally Morin Law are different than those old-school accident attorneys you see advertising on local television, public buses, and billboards. We actually work for you! Our number one priority is client service!
That’s why we’re selective about the motorcycle accident cases we take on. We help hard-working, honest individuals who want to get back to their busy lives as soon as possible after a serious motorcycle crash. We know the pain these people are in, the stress they’re under, and what they need to take care of their families and getting life back to normal. When we accept your case, we bend over backwards to get you as much as you deserve as quickly as possible.
- We won’t make over-inflated promises just to get your business.
- We stay in touch—answering our phones and returning your emails ASAP.
- We discuss every major decision with you and give you all the information you need to make a good choice.
- We push back against aggressive insurance adjusters to get the maximum amount you’re entitled to.
- We negotiate with medical service providers to decrease your liability, letting you keep more of your settlement.
- We are efficient —ensuring you get your financial recovery as fast as possible
Plus we offer hassle-free accident claims resolutions—dealing with all parties and all the paperwork so all you have to do is concentrate on getting better and back to work.
Is Sally Morin the Los Angeles Motorcycle Lawyer for You?
Have you suffered a major injury in a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles involving broken bones, hospitalization, surgery, or ambulance transportation?
Are you worried about the impact that accident will have on your family and your ability to work?
Are you looking for a fast, fair settlement instead of revenge against the at fault party?
Do you need an expert motorcycle accident lawyer in Los Angeles who can handle the whole complicated process for you?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, contact Sally Morin Law.
We’ve Got Your Back
Isn’t it time you got your life back on track? Put the pain of your accident behind you and put your financial worries aside.
California’s Motorcycle Culture
For decades motorcyclists have flocked to California. Why? The miles of curvy roads. The scenery. The sunshine. California is head and shoulders above any other state for motorcycle ownership. (There are over 800,000 bikes registered in California—40% more than the next most popular state: Florida.)
And this bike culture isn’t a new trend. Back in the 1950s and 60s when the motorcycle life was establishing itself as a lasting counterculture establishment rather than a passing fad, enthusiasts and fledgling motorcycle clubs relished the freedom that existed for them alone in California. Those pioneers made California home and their love for life on two wheels lives on today.
The Risk of Riding in Los Angeles
But motorcycle riding on the streets of LA is risky. That’s no secret to anyone who grabs the handlebars. There are more automobile crashes in our city but motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles are more likely to result in serious, crippling injuries and even death. The sad fact is that motorcyclists are 26 times more likely to die in an accident than other motorists.
And no matter how safely you ride, your fate is often not in your hands. A serious accident can happen in the blink of an eye—especially if you’re caught off-guard by negligent or distracted driver. And statistics show that a majority of motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles involving an automobile are caused by drivers, not bikers.
The Most Common Types and Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Los Angeles
Crash data shows that the vast majority of motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles are caused by a relatively short list of negligent actions. These include:
- Speeding (the number one contributing factor to all fatal and non-fatal motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles)
- Improper turns
- Failure to yield
These types of accidents often result in motorcyclist being sideswiped by automobiles and—sometimes—even run over. And the car-centric mentality that grabs most Los Angelinos often makes motorcyclists “invisible.” Indeed, one of the most common responses motorcycle accident investigators hear is “I just didn’t see them.”
In short, every biker needs to do what they can to stay visible (day or night) and ride with their head on a swivel at all times. Before an accident you are your best ally. After an accident, we are.
If you’ve been injured by a distracted or negligent driver you deserve help from an expert. Contact Sally Morin Law and speak with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Los Angeles today. Call (323) 283- 8211 or submit your case online to get help now.