Sally Morin | Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle & Auto Injury Attorneys
|

Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Attorney

December 31, 2016

Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Los Angeles

Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Personally Committed to You

Sally Morin and her Los Angeles pedestrian accident attorneys aren’t like other personal injury lawyers. When they commit to a client they do so wholeheartedly. They handle the entire legal process from the moment they accept your case so all you have to do is concentrate on your physical recovery. No dealing with the paperwork, the investigators, the insurance companies, the bill collectors—Sally and her team handle everything.

How can they provide this level of dedicated, personal service?

Sally and her team choose to work with hardworking individuals who have suffered serious injuries only. They work with people in need of a helping hand to get their lives back on track quickly, not those looking for a handout. It’s those people who refuse to let their accident get them down and those who maintain a positive attitude throughout the whole process that inspire Sally and her team to work their hardest.

You’ve Been Injured by a Reckless Driver. Now What?

Don’t settle for what the at-fault party or their insurance company offers you right away. In fact, it’s best if you don’t even speak with insurance adjusters—they’re NOT on your side. Anything you say to them can be used to minimize your financial recovery. The safest bet – Tell them to speak with your lawyer instead.

But you can’t take forever to choose the right Los Angeles pedestrian accident lawyer to represent you. You have to act fast. The longer you wait the greater the risk of losing the compensation you deserve.

Unfortunately that’s a decision you have to make while still recovering from your injuries, worrying about how you’re going to get back to work, struggling with finances, and dealing with the flood of phone calls and mountain of paperwork.

Don’t make that decision lightly though. Choosing the right lawyer for your pedestrian accident case can make the difference between getting everything you need and being left out in the cold by an uncaring and aloof attorney out for their own glory.

Are the Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Lawyers at Sally Morin the Right Fit for You?

You may wonder if we’re the best pedestrian accident attorneys for you because we’re different. You won’t see our ads on the sides of buses or flooding your televisions screens while you’re watching the news. That’s because we don’t believe in inflating our own ego or trying to hook you with false promises, celebrity spokespeople or actors. Instead, we dedicate ourselves and our resources to giving the best possible service to our clients.

If you work hard, appreciate straight-talk and don’t buy the hype you see in those exaggerated TV and billboard ads, you’ll appreciate Sally Morin Law’s fresh approach to pedestrian accident claim recovery.

Become one of our clients you’ll see the difference immediately!

What You’ll Get from Us

Focused Experience

We take only car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accident cases—we’re experts in this precise field of law.

Personal Service

We keep you in the loop and never make you work to get in touch with us. We discuss every aspect of your case with you, make decisions together, and answer your calls and questions ASAP.

Quick Resolution

We offer quick claims solutions by negotiating on your behalf to get a fair settlement without dragging your case out simply to punish the at-fault party. Get back to your life without the worry.

Maximum Compensation

We increase your award by pushing back against insurance companies while at the same time decreasing your financial obligations to medical service providers. This lets you keep more money for yourself.

Get the Legal Help You Need Right Now

Do you need our help?

Ask Yourself These Questions

  • Have you been seriously injured in a pedestrian accident in Los Angeles?
  • Are you more worried about getting back to work than you are soaking the at-fault party for everything you can get?
  • Are you fed up with trying to navigate tricky legal paperwork yourself?
  • Do you want a lawyer who can make that stress go away so you can get on with your recovery?

If you answered “yes’ to these questions, contact us for solid legal representation and a hassle-free claims resolution experience.

Pedestrian Accidents Make Los Angeles County “Most Unsafe”

According to recent pedestrian accident statistics, Los Angeles is the “most unsafe” county in the country for people on foot. It’s not surprising. Los Angeles has some of the worst traffic conditions in the country (crowded roadways, outdated infrastructure, and limited pedestrian access). Combine that with a population that eclipses that of New York City (over 10 million people) and you’re bound to have problems.

Data collected by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration shows that in 2014 there were 207 fatal pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles County. While nationwide statistics show pedestrian fatalities account for just 14% of all deadly crashes, those 207 fatal crashes make up 41% Los Angeles’ total.

And non-fatal pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles are out of hand as well. Stretch the scope of that research back in time and pedestrian accidents represent 10% of all traffic crashes in Los Angeles between 2002 and 2013 (roughly 58,000 reported collisions).

In short, pedestrians put themselves at tremendous risk every day in Los Angeles.

But the problem isn’t widespread. In fact, 25% of all the fatal accidents in LA occur in just 1% of the intersections. That means that super-dangerous roadways like South Alverado Street and Hollywood, Sunset, and Santa Monica Boulevards are host to a vast majority of the serious pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles. 343 pedestrians were struck by cars in less than 1 square mile of city streets in Westlake near MacArthur Park between 2002 and 2013.

Risk Factors for Pedestrian Accidents in Los Angeles

Speed is perhaps the leading contributing factor to not only the number of pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles but also the severity of those accidents. A pedestrian has a 25% chance of suffering a severe injury (one requiring ambulance rides, an ER visit, extended hospital stay, or surgery) if the car they are struck by is travelling under 24 miles per hour. If that car is travelling just 39 miles per hour that risk triples to 75%.

Other contributing factors to avoidable pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles include:

  • Driver’s Failure to Yield
  • Cars Making Improper turns
  • Failure to Obey Stop and Crosswalk Signs/Signals
  • Alcohol consumption

If you’ve been injured by a careless, distracted, or reckless driver, finding the right pedestrian accident lawyer in Los Angeles is essential for getting the compensation you deserve.

To find out if Sally Morin and her experienced team of Los Angeles pedestrian accident attorneys can help you, call us at (323) 283- 8211 today or submit your case online.