We help you back on your feet!
Why We’re Your Best Choice
Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys in Oakland is selective. We don’t take every case presented to us. Instead, we focus on victims who are honest, hardworking, and need a hand to get their life back on track.
Are we the right personal injury lawyers for you?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, Sally Morin and her team of experienced Oakland personal injury lawyers may be a good match for you.
Results You Can Count On!
Our experienced attorneys deal exclusively in personal injury cases resulting from automobile, pedestrian, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents in Oakland. That’s not a mistake. By specializing in this limited field our team has become adept at plotting the progression of your case, spotting any roadblocks before they become issues, and getting you the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible.
And we handle every aspect of your personal injury case including:
- Negotiating with insurance companies to get you as much money as you deserve
- Dealing with medical service providers to decrease your financial responsibility (which means you keep more of your settlement)
- Acting as intermediary between you and the Oakland police department so every bit of evidence or reporting you need to build a success case is secure.
This truly is hassle-free resolution. All you have to do after your accident is relax and concentrate on recovery.
Our Commitment to You…
Unlike many of those predatory law firms whose annoying ads promise outrageous settlements, we aren’t working to put money in our pockets. We’re working to get your life back on track. That means:
- We Listen to You
Call us (or drop an email) anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
- We Offer Simple Solutions
You don’t need to go to court if you don’t want. Our personal injury attorneys in Oakland have settled hundreds of cases without ever setting foot in a courtroom.
- We Minimize Stress
You don’t need to worry about your legal battle while you’re trying to recover. Just get better and we’ll handle everything related to your claim.
- We Get You as Much as You Deserve
By negotiating with insurance companies and medical service providers we can increase your settlement and let you keep more of it.
Peace of Mind is What You Need
The stress of being in an accident is only compounded when you’re faced with competing insurance companies, bill collectors, angry bosses, and the looming financial crisis of paying out more than you’re earning. All of that can significantly hamper your physical recovery. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Sally Morin Law handles everything—from the first day—to settle your claim as soon as possible. And if your case can’t be settled through negotiation, Sally Morin has successfully litigated personal injury cases in California courts since 1997. She and her team are your trusted allies. Learn more about us here.
Our team of professional personal injury lawyers knows how the legal system works. They can:
- Deal with insurance adjusters to get as large a settlement as you deserve
- Negotiate directly with service providers to decrease your medical bills (make the most of the money you receive)
- Play intermediary between you and the Oakland Police Department so your personal injury case is as strong as it can be.
"I was in a serious Motorcycle accident that was not my fault. Beyond the initial emergency room visit, I required surgery and months of rehab. It has been a stressful and scary year. But one of the comforts through it all has been the services that Sally Morin provided. While I was focused on my health, she was taking care of everything else. In the end, Sally provided solid advice. She and her staff were attentive to all my questions and concerns. And She was fair, upfront and real about everything. I would highly recommend her services to anyone." - M.D.
"I was hit by a car on my bike in July of 2013, and suffered multiple physical and mental injuries. From the moment I talked to Sally's office while in the hospital I knew that I'd found a great firm, and that rung true throughout all my interactions with her and her staff. I truly can't recommend Sally Morin enough as a lawyer."- Light E.
"Call Sally asap! Don't hesitate, especially if you have been in an injurious auto accident. As I highly recommend Sally Morin for a battle where you are up against the titans of the auto insurance industry, and the medical industry. Sally took my case, guided me through the unfamiliar legal loops, into a deposition, then a mediation, and finally to a favorable settlement. Including getting some of my medical bills waived. Sally, and her staff, were great to work with and provided excellent support throughout the process." - Lou R.
"Sally just got me a ton of $$$$$ from a scooter accident. She is easy to relate with and is "good people." I thought I would not be able to get much back for this accident because I waited so long, and the specifics of the claim were messy. Despite these complications, she kept us from going to trial as she negotiated with the insurance company like a pro (and got more than I expected). It has been quick and easy and I am so grateful. I am getting a check in record timing! Amazing Attorney...Call her up." - Nicole L.
"I was struck by a car while walking across a crosswalk. I filed a claim with the driver's insurance company during my recovery, but it was an unpleasant experience and I felt unsure of every step. Sally and her entire team are fantastic! They're patient and were on top of every detail in my case. I felt informed throughout the process and when I was confused or had questions, they explained and clarified without being condescending. Sally and her team helped me reach a settlement in a timely manner and saved me from the stress of dealing with insurance companies and hospitals during my recovery. I am fortunate to have had Sally and her team help me through a difficult time. To anyone reading this and to those in need of a personal injury attorney, I would definitely recommend Sally and her team." - Melissa N.
Accidents Can Happen to Anyone
Oakland’s streets are actually much safer (traffic-wise) than many of the larger cities in the Bay Area but bad accidents do happen. In 2013 (the last year for which California’s Office of Traffic Safety has published statistics) there were:
- 2,118 car accidents
- 112 motorcycle accidents
- 220 bicycle accidents
- 263 pedestrian accidents
That means that every person has a .6% chance of being involved in some sort of traffic accident in Oakland every year—that’s 3 out of every 500 people.
Sadly, most of those accidents were completely preventable. 123 involved alcohol consumption and 287 were speed related. There are no official stats for that year concerning distracted driving but California traffic officials say that distracted driving is the number one driving force behind California’s increasing accident rates.
Thankfully, most of these accidents were relatively minor—roughly 5% resulting in injuries classified as “serious.”
But we’re not interested in the 2,000+ Oakland residents that are in the same boat as you—we’re interested in you and only you.
The Legal System Isn’t On Your Side (Yet)
Many people don’t realize until after their own personal injury accident in Oakland that the legal system isn’t designed to protect them.
- Officers of the Oakland police are overworked, often fail to file adequate reports (or those reports get lost), and have to handle multiple cases at once.
- Insurance adjusters are paid to make sure you get as little as possible—they’re not here to make your recovery any easier—only to protect the company’s assets.
- Hospitals and doctors have to treat your injuries—but they expect to get paid in return. Their billing departments do try to accommodate accident victims but it can be impossible for you to pay anything if you can’t work because of your accident.
- The court system was created by lawyers and wasn’t made for laymen to understand. The terminology is heavy, the necessary paperwork is mountainous, and courtroom litigation is strenuous.
It can all be too much to handle—especially when you’re in pain, worried about your family, and stressing about holding on to your job.
You need time to heal. You need a stress-free environment. You need an advocate on your side.
Sally Morin can give you all those things.
Find a Personal Injury Attorney in Oakland Who Works for You
- If you’ve suffered serious injuries in a motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian or car accident in Oakland, you have the right to experienced legal representation. You need a lawyer who:
- Has a history of successful out-of-court settlements and in-court judgements
- Will talk to you in plain English and answer your questions promptly to put your mind at ease
- Fights for every penny you deserve but won’t overinflate your claim to line their own pockets
- Will lift the burden of a legal battle off your shoulders so you can recovery more quickly and get your life back to normal
Sally Morin is a personal injury attorney in Oakland who fits that bill. Her team of experienced lawyers is here to work for you.
Fill out this short form to see if you have a case (it’s secure and confidential) or call us at (510) 858-2231 today.