San Francisco Personal Injury
- SF Personal Injury Attorney
- SF Bicycle Accidents
- SF Car Accidents
- SF Motorcycle Accidents
- SF Pedestrian Accidents
- SF Uber Accidents
- SF Client Reviews
- SF Tourist Accident Lawyer
- How Do I Hire the Best SF Personal Injury Lawyer for My Accident?
- Qualities of a Good SF Personal Injury Attorney
- What is the average SF Personal Injury Settlement?
Feeling Stressed About Making a San Francisco Car Accident Claim?
Let Us Take the Wheel so You Can Get Back to Life
Many San Francisco Bay Area car accidents are minor. These annoying fender benders are just a hassle—part of living in the congested California City. But sometimes SF auto accidents can result in more than just a dented bumper, a broken taillight and a sore neck. A serious San Francisco car accident can totally set your life off course, leave you physically disabled, take you away from your job, put tons of financial pressure on you and your loved ones, and have long-term (sometimes permanent) effects on the way you live your life.
When a major car accident like this happens, Sally Morin Law is here to help. Sally has put together a dream team of San Francisco car accident attorneys to help car crash victims in the Bay Area get the personal injury settlements they deserve AND to help them get back behind the wheel as quickly as possible. Sally and her car accident team are experts at negotiating solid auto insurance settlements without even having to file a lawsuit in over 93% percent of their cases. In the other 7% of cases that require a little more "oomph" to get what the client deserves, Sally's team litigates to a solid financial conclusion much to the clients' delight.
You’ve been in a serious car accident that wasn't even your fault. Isn’t that enough? Let us take the wheel.
You Don’t Have to Handle Your SF Car Accident Claim Alone
Most people think that hiring an attorney for their car accident is too costly or even an unnecessary "luxury." Others are reluctant to hire a lawyer because they think attorneys just want to sue people and take cases to court. Or, they think a car accident lawyer will just blow things out of proportion. None of these things is true if you hire the best San Francisco car accident lawyer for you and how you want your case to be handled.
The insurance adjuster is not on your side!
After an accident, the insurance adjusters are emailing you, calling and asking for all kinds of documentation. Medical bills are mounting, your car is still in the shop and you really need to get back to work. With all of this going on, it can be tempting to consider taking a quick offer from the driver's insurance. But, you shouldn't even talk to any opposing insurance adjuster until you have contacted a qualified San Francisco car accident lawyer. Here's why.
Regardless of how nice an insurance adjuster might act, they are most definitely not on your side. Their number one priority (and something they are rewarded handsomely for) is saving the insurance carrier money. How do they do this? Discounting every element of your claim, omitting certain damages you are entitled to altogether and in the end paying you as little as possible. They work hard to gain your trust and then use the information you give them or tell them to minimize the value of your claim.
They love to tell you that settling quickly without an auto injury attorney is in your best interest, because the lawyer fees will just eat away at your settlement. This is a sneaky but effective tactic to keep auto accident victims from hiring effective legal counsel and keep them accepting quick, low-ball settlements directly from the insurance company.
Get a San Francisco car accident lawyer on your team ASAP!
Sure, you can try to negotiate directly with the other driver's insurance company to avoid paying an auto attorney's fees, but you can be sure your claim will be heavily discounted because you don't have a lawyer. The insurance company might offer to pay for your past medical bills, but will they compensate your for your lost earnings? Are they including future medical treatment? What about the level of pain and suffering from your car accident? Each of these elements of damages that are guaranteed by California law will be glossed over and undervalued unless you have someone by your side who knows how to make a strong case.
Making sure you get paid for all of these items (and more) is what a great San Francisco car accident lawyer will do for you. If you choose and attorney with a long track record of success with San Francisco car accidents, they will increase your settlement by way more than their legal fees. This means more money in your pocket, with a lot less stress.
Having an Attorney Will Get You More!
San Francisco is No Stranger to Car Accidents
According to California's Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), San Francisco ranks at the top of the list for injury car accidents in cities with greater than a 250,000 population. We also rank #2 in California for the most DUI arrests!
Don't be just another statistic. If you've been injured in a San Francisco Bay Area auto accident, you are hurt, confused, frustrated and have no real idea of what to do next. You want someone on your side that knows what they are doing, has your best interest at heart, can do the heavy lifting and who can get you "back in the game" as quickly as possible. That someone is Sally Morin Law: San Francisco Personal Injury Attorneys.
Sally Morin Law is No Stranger to Getting Good Car Accident Settlements
Here's an example of a San Francisco Bay Area car accident settlement for $250,000 the team at Sally Morin Law got for wonderful client. Check out more car accident settlement results Sally Morin Law has obtained for their clients.
If you have suffered major injuries like:
- broken bones
- traumatic brain injury
- or injuries requiring surgery
As a result of a car accident...
Then speaking with a San Francisco car accident attorney at Sally Morin Law is the first step on the road to recovery.
Time Is Not On Your Side!
If you are seriously injured in a car crash you need to find a great San Francisco car accident lawyer as quickly as possible.
"It will get better with time" doesn't really apply to car injury claims. Witnesses disappear, memories get foggy, physical evidence is lost or modified, records become more difficult to acquire and over time there are several things you might to do reduce the strength and value of your car accident case.
While you take your time and put off the decision to hire an auto accident attorney, the other driver's insurance company will not put off their job of belittling your case. Their initial approach may be friendly and helpful, but it can quickly turn to devious and detrimental to the value of your car accident claim. The more time you spend trying to deal directly with the insurance carrier as your own attorney, the more you can damage your chances of getting a fair settlement.
When you hire the San Francisco car accident attorney team at Sally Morin Law the first thing we do is put the insurance company on notice that you are represented by counsel. That immediately stops the insurance adjuster's calls, letters, emails and tricks from being directed at you. Our team will now handle all of this. You can get back to more important (and hopefully less stressful) things.
Let's Get the Settlement You Deserve!
Why risk sabotaging your SF car accident claim by trying to handle it alone?
Get your no cost, risk-free case evaluation. And get peace of mind.
If at any time within the first 30 days of signing with Sally Morin Law you are not 100% satisfied with the quality and care of service you receive from our attorneys, we will cancel your contract at no cost so that you can seek different representation. No questions asked.
Not ready to hire a San Francisco auto accident lawyer yet?
Here are some things you MUST do in the meantime to avoid ruining your chances at a solid outcome.
How to Protect Yourself and Your Claim after a Car Crash in SF
Despite your best efforts to drive safely, car accidents happen. When a crash does occur, it is important to know what to do to protect your rights under California law. If you've suffered major injuries from your San Francisco car accident, you really should be looking to hire lawyer, but if you need more time to make this decision, here is our list of what you can do to help build the strongest car accident claim possible.
- Get Medical Care ASAP| If you sustained serious injuries, chances are high that you were taken by ambulance to San Francisco General. If not, going to the ER to report your injuries and get them treated is the very first step to building a solid car accident claim. If your injuries weren't that serious, you should still see a qualified medical professional and follow their instructions on what to do for the best physical recovery.
- Gather Evidence | If you don't have a car accident lawyer yet, you'll have to do some of the investigative legwork in your case yourself. Ideally, you (or someone) took photos of all vehicles involved and the scene of the accident just after the accident. Also, it's important to get insurance information from the other driver and any eyewitness contact info. Once you are home from the hospital, you probably want to reach out to witnesses to make sure you have a solid case for fault against the other motorist. Make sure you get a copy of the San Francisco Police Department traffic collision report. Also, take pics of any visible injuries or scarring you may have as a result of the car wreck.
- Avoid Talking to the Insurance Adjusters | They will try to get your private information [like your Social Security Number] and use your statements to discount any settlement offer they make. It's much less stressful and way more fun to say "Call my lawyer!" instead of answering endless questions.
- Don’t Use Social Media to Announce Your Car Accident | Avoid this at all costs! Social media posting may seem harmless, but it can provide the other side with more information they can use to minimize your claim's value. Even the most benign posts can be twisted into a negative for your case.
- Let a San Francisco Car Accident Lawyer Take the Wheel | Allowing an experienced SF auto accident attorney handle your case will not only increase the money in your pocket, but it will reduce the stress in your life. Speak with one of the SF car accident professionals at Sally Morin Law today.
Sally Morin Law – Not Your Typical San Francisco Car Accident Lawyer
We’re not like other car accident attorneys in San Francisco. You won’t see us advertising on the sides of MUNI buses, freeway billboards or local TV and radio. Our reputation, effectiveness and 5-start customer service has San Francisco car accident victims contacting us daily. We are fortunate enough to be able to be really selective with who we choose to represent! We carefully hand-select each of our clients. That way, we can form the super solid attorney-client relationships.
San Francisco Client
"Lauren, Sally and Rebecca were better than family in steering me through the 6 months that followed."
Check out Sally Morin Law's San Francisco Client Reviews and Testimonials
The San Francisco car accident legal team at Sally Morin Law gives unparalleled customer-service. You can see in our reviews all the reasons...
Why Sally Morin Law has over 150 5-star ratings from California traffic accident clients:
- We only do serious traffic accidents. We limit our practice strictly to major injuries resulting from car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents. This allows the team to focus on developments in a single area of law and develop an unmatched level of expertise.
- We don't take every case. We don't accept "nuisance claims" from potential clients who are motivated purely by financial gain or revenge. Our clients are people whose lives have been significantly disrupted by their injuries.
- We are the perfect lawyers for people who don't want one. Our clients tend to be people who didn't want a lawyer or at least never thought they would need to hire one. But, the severity of their accident gave them no choice. We won't litigate unnecessarily or drag you to a trial you never wanted. We aren't doing this for our own egos, we are doing this for you! If you're going to be stuck with a personal injury lawyer, it may as well be us.
- We are straight shooters. We speak plain English (and sometimes Spanish) not legalese. We don't try and sound smart to impress you or exaggerate the value of your case to get your business. We will give you our straight opinion on how your case will be resolved based on our experience with similar cases.
- We are attentive and responsive. You are not just a case number at Sally Morin Law. With our "quality over quantity" approach to cases, you and your case will get the full attention it deserves. We WILL return your calls and emails and keep you updated on the status of your case.
- We collaborate with you when big decisions need to be made. It's your case. We will check with you on important decisions like settlement offers, filing a lawsuit or going to trial.
- We increase your "net settlement" value. Not only will we work to get you the highest settlement possible, but we will also negotiate with your healthcare providers to reduce their charges, so you end up with more of your settlement money.
If the idea of working with a customer-centric San Francisco car accident lawyer who gets quick and solid results for their clients appeals to you, your next step is to get a FREE case evaluation from our San Francisco car accident team.
Seo le roques
""Without Sally Morin Law I could not have balanced this difficult time."
Are We the Right San Francisco Auto Accident Lawyers for You?
Ask Yourself These Questions to see if we are a good fit
Were you seriously injured in a car accident in the San Francisco Bay Area? (Seriously meaning a broken bone, traumatic brain injury or injuries requiring surgery and/or hospitalization.)
Are your priorities getting back to your work, your family and your normal daily activities, rather than seeking revenge or cashing in on some sort of "personal injury payday?"
Is the thought of having to talk to manipulative insurance adjusters and sift through piles of medical and legal documents stressing you out?
Do you want a San Francisco car accident lawyer by your side who will handle your case, reduce your stress and let you focus on what's important in your life?
If you answered “yes", contact Sally Morin Law's San Francisco auto accident team to see if we can help.
Still not sure about hiring a San Francisco car accident lawyer? Find out more here about whether Sally Morin Law is the right firm to handle your case.
You can also learn more about how the accident claims process works if you choose Sally Morin Law to guide you through your SF auto accident case.