Need Accident Attorney after Accident in Los Angeles - Los Angeles Attorney's Advice

We have had several serious personal injury traffic accident cases lately where our clients have suffered significant injuries, but the person responsible for their injuries wasn’t carrying enough insurance coverage to pay for all the damages. In these cases, we do our best to minimize the expenses, reduce our fees and negotiate medical cost reimbursements so that our clients can receive some amount of compensation for their pain and suffering. However, there are ways you can protect yourself from this happening to you:

Carry adequate uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.We understand that you want to keep your insurance costs low, and that if someone else causes you injury they should be responsible for paying your damages. However, as we have experienced recently, people who have little or no assets to protect carry only the minimum insurance required by the State ($15,000.00). That is why you should pay the few extra dollars a year to get adequate coverage for yourself. (We recommend at least $100,000 in UM coverage.)

Carry adequate health insurance.We know that times are tough, and not everyone has a job that provides health coverage. If you cannot afford traditional health insurance, we recommend that you at least add medical payments coverage to your auto or motorcycle policy. This coverage, although not as comprehensive as traditional health coverage, is rather affordable. It will pay for any out-of-pocket medical costs you incur due to an auto, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident, no matter who is at fault. This coverage will even pay for things like massage, acupuncture and chiropractic care, which many traditional insurance plans do not. Adding this coverage will not greatly increase your insurance bill, but it will increase your peace of mind and the amount and quality of care you receive in the event you are injured in an accident. (We recommend at least $5,000.00 in Med-Pay coverage.)

Contact your insurance broker for more information on how to improve your insurance coverage, or we recommend insurance broker Greg Gurovich of On Market Insurance Associates:

Greg Gurovich, CISC | Principal/Brokergreg@onmarketins.comPhone: 415.487.1800 ext. 202 | Toll Free: 877.567.8683Mobile: 415.264.7917 | Fax: 415.487.18101857 Market Street | San Francisco, CA 94103www.onmarketins.comLicense No. OC48657

Accident Client

If you’re someone who is considering an attorney for a personal accident, I highly recommend Sally Morin and her professional staff of attorneys. If you would like to know more details, feel free to contact me via Yelp and I would be happy to share more details. While I use Yelp quite often, I rarely post reviews… unless I’m truly blown away by great service (or angry with horrible service). If there were a sixth star, I would certainly give it to Rebecca and Sally!

We're here to help with your Personal Injury claim

Check out our Personal Injury FAQ Page to learn more about how the process works.

We Handle Your Personal Injury Accident Claim So You Can Focus on Your Life

After an accident, contact the attorneys at Sally Morin Personal Injury Lawyers. We handle many types of traffic injury claims. We believe you should be able to focus on recovering from your accident while we handle the legal details.

We truly care about the people of California. Contact us today for a
free online case evaluation.


It is essential to know your rights after a traffic accident so you can protect yourself and the value of your claim.
This guide will help you:

  • 1Know what to do when dealing with insurance claims, police reports and lawyers.
  • 2Avoid making mistakes that undermine the value of your claim
  • 3Put yourself in a position to get the best settlement possible