Your Full-Service Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles
Focusing Exclusively on Serious Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle and Automobile Accident Cases Only
Are we the right personal injury lawyers for you?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, Sally Morin and her team of experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers may be a good match for you.
When You’ve Been Injured . . .
When you’ve been involved in an accident, your life is turned upside down whether or not you’ve been injured. And when you have been seriously hurt, that pain and suffering and financial stress only complicates things more. The last thing you need is to worry about the legal aspects of dealing with accident insurance claims, civil lawsuits, and getting the compensation you deserve from the people at-fault for your injuries.
That’s why the experienced Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at Sally Morin Law have adopted a full-service approach to personal injury claims resolution. We handle everything from corresponding with insurance companies (including your own) to dealing with police investigators to pushing back against aggressive defense attorneys and claims adjusters.
All You Have to Do is Get Better
Being able to concentrate on healing rather than worrying about how you’ll pay monthly bills or the mounting cost of your hospital expenses can make a tremendous difference in your recovery. Stress can contribute to a host of physical conditions in addition to putting unneeded wear and tear on family relationships during some of the most trying times in your life.
By leaving all of the heavy lifting to us, all you have to worry about is getting back on your feet and getting your life back on track.
What Separates Us from Other Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys
Serious Claims Only
We choose our clients selectively, focusing on personal injury cases in which hard-working victims like you have been suffered major injury. We know these individuals aren’t looking for a handout, they’re just looking for a hand—someone who can step in and help them through the accident recovery process so they can get back to normal as soon as possible.
Laser-Focused Legal Expertise
Our experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers focus exclusively on motor vehicle, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents. That precision has allowed us to become experts at navigating the tricky legal roads to get you the best results possible quickly with the least amount of hassle.
We won’t drag you case out. We’ll work as quickly and effectively as possible to get you the settlement you need fast, without short-cutting on the service and value we provide. We do that by working directly with all parties involved (including insurance companies) to negotiate a fair monetary award, reduce your financial obligations (including medical expenses), and reach settlements out of court.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll ever push you to a resolution that isn’t the best possible solution for you. If your personal injury lawsuit needs to go to an LA court, Sally Morin has successfully litigated lawsuits for a decade. And our team will be by your side through the whole process.
Maximize Your Award
Using evidence, experience, and skills we’ve earned over years of service our personal injury lawyers can push back against aggressive insurance companies and at-fault parties to get you the largest fair award possible. But we can also negotiate with medical service providers to decrease your financial obligation. That means you get a bigger monetary award and get to keep more of it for yourself.
From the moment we accept your case we handle everything. We’ll contact all involved parties and tell them we’re working for you now. That means you don’t have to deal directly with lawyers, insurance adjusters, county clerks, or mountains of paperwork. Just concentrate on getting yourself and your family through this challenging time.
You’re Always “In the Loop”
You’ll never have to “hunt us down” in order to find out what’s going on with your case. We will always keep you informed at every crucial juncture and if you have questions or concerns we answer our phones and respond to emails as quickly as possible. And we never make important decisions about your personal injury claim in Los Angeles without discussing it with you first and listening to what you need from us.
Are Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys a Good Fit For You?
We’re very selective about the clients we take on because when we commit to your personal injury claim resolution we do it wholeheartedly. Can our legal team help you? Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Were you in an auto, bicycle, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident in Los Angeles?
- Did you suffer major injury? (Broken bones, surgery, hospital visits, ambulance rides)
- Do you want all of this to be over as quickly as possible so you can get back to work and back to life?
- Are you determined not to let this accident get you down?
- Do you need an experienced legal professional who can deliver stress-free resolution?
If you answered yes to most or all of these questions Sally Morin’ and her experienced Los Angeles personal injury attorneys can help.
Why You Need an Experienced Lawyer on Your Side
After an accident it’s tempting to take the first compensation you’re offered. In fact, you may even believe that an insurance adjuster has your best interest at heart. Your life has been turned upside down, you’re probably in pain, you’re definitely worried about your financial situation and how being out of work is affecting your family. It’s a stressful situation and under all that pressure it can be nearly impossible to make a well-thought-out decision.
- First of all, insurance adjusters are employed to look out for the company’s bottom line. That means they’ll use anything you’ve said to them against you. It also means offering you as little financial compensation as possible to resolve the claim. You may be entitled to more.
- Secondly, trying to navigate a complicated legal system without experience on your side can be disastrous. The amount of evidence and paperwork involved to prove your case can be tremendous and errors made in the filing of that paperwork can mean costly delays or even having your entire case dismissed.
- Lastly, you shouldn’t have to do all the hard work yourself. You’ve been injured by another person’s negligence or reckless behavior. It’s put tremendous stress on you and your family and the last thing you need is to add to that burden. Sally Morin and her team of experienced personal injury attorneys in LA can ensure you get the compensation you’re entitled to with the minimum of disruption to your recovery process.
Shocking Accident Statistics for Los Angeles
Every year roughly 50,000 people are injured in accidents on Los Angeles County streets. That includes more than 3,000 motorcyclists involved in collisions with other vehicles and 2,000+ bicyclists. In 2013 almost 30,000 victims were injured or killed in traffic accidents in the city of LA alone.
These avoidable accidents made up a sizeable portion of the 3 million plus emergency room visits in Los Angeles County hospitals—visits that cost victims, insurance companies, and tax payers billions.
The sad truth is that many of the traffic accidents in LA were not caused by the victims. They were caused by distracted drivers, aggressive maneuvers, unsafe speeding, failure to yield, and a host of other negligent behaviors that leave people broken, families struggling, and bank accounts empty.
Get Started on Your Road to Recovery Today
Contact Sally Morin, an experienced Los Angeles personal injury attorney, today to put your accident in the past. From day one our team will handle the heavy lifting so you can enjoy a stress-free claims resolution process whether or not your personal injury case is settled out of court or appears before a judge.
Don’t let pain, fear, and worry rule your life any longer. Call (323) 283- 8211 today or submit your case online to get help now.
Our team of professional personal injury lawyers knows how the legal system works. They can:
- Deal with insurance adjusters to get as large a settlement as you deserve
- Negotiate directly with service providers to decrease your medical bills (make the most of the money you receive)
- Play intermediary between you and the Los Angeles Police Department so your personal injury case is as strong as it can be.
"I was in a serious Motorcycle accident that was not my fault. Beyond the initial emergency room visit, I required surgery and months of rehab. It has been a stressful and scary year. But one of the comforts through it all has been the services that Sally Morin provided. While I was focused on my health, she was taking care of everything else. In the end, Sally provided solid advice. She and her staff were attentive to all my questions and concerns. And She was fair, upfront and real about everything. I would highly recommend her services to anyone." - M.D.
"I was hit by a car on my bike in July of 2013, and suffered multiple physical and mental injuries. From the moment I talked to Sally's office while in the hospital I knew that I'd found a great firm, and that rung true throughout all my interactions with her and her staff. I truly can't recommend Sally Morin enough as a lawyer."- Light E.
"Call Sally asap! Don't hesitate, especially if you have been in an injurious auto accident. As I highly recommend Sally Morin for a battle where you are up against the titans of the auto insurance industry, and the medical industry. Sally took my case, guided me through the unfamiliar legal loops, into a deposition, then a mediation, and finally to a favorable settlement. Including getting some of my medical bills waived. Sally, and her staff, were great to work with and provided excellent support throughout the process." - Lou R.
"Sally just got me a ton of $$$$$ from a scooter accident. She is easy to relate with and is "good people." I thought I would not be able to get much back for this accident because I waited so long, and the specifics of the claim were messy. Despite these complications, she kept us from going to trial as she negotiated with the insurance company like a pro (and got more than I expected). It has been quick and easy and I am so grateful. I am getting a check in record timing! Amazing Attorney...Call her up." - Nicole L.
"I was struck by a car while walking across a crosswalk. I filed a claim with the driver's insurance company during my recovery, but it was an unpleasant experience and I felt unsure of every step. Sally and her entire team are fantastic! They're patient and were on top of every detail in my case. I felt informed throughout the process and when I was confused or had questions, they explained and clarified without being condescending. Sally and her team helped me reach a settlement in a timely manner and saved me from the stress of dealing with insurance companies and hospitals during my recovery. I am fortunate to have had Sally and her team help me through a difficult time. To anyone reading this and to those in need of a personal injury attorney, I would definitely recommend Sally and her team." - Melissa N.
Accidents Can Happen to Anyone
Los Angeles’s streets are actually much safer (traffic-wise) than many of the larger cities in the Bay Area but bad accidents do happen. In 2013 (the last year for which California’s Office of Traffic Safety has published statistics) there were:
- 2,118 car accidents
- 112 motorcycle accidents
- 220 bicycle accidents
- 263 pedestrian accidents
That means that every person has a .6% chance of being involved in some sort of traffic accident in Los Angeles every year—that’s 3 out of every 500 people.
Sadly, most of those accidents were completely preventable. 123 involved alcohol consumption and 287 were speed related. There are no official stats for that year concerning distracted driving but California traffic officials say that distracted driving is the number one driving force behind California’s increasing accident rates.
Thankfully, most of these accidents were relatively minor—roughly 5% resulting in injuries classified as “serious.”
But we’re not interested in the 2,000+ Los Angeles residents that are in the same boat as you—we’re interested in you and only you.
The Legal System Isn’t On Your Side (Yet)
Many people don’t realize until after their own personal injury accident in Los Angeles that the legal system isn’t designed to protect them.
- Officers of the Los Angeles police are overworked, often fail to file adequate reports (or those reports get lost), and have to handle multiple cases at once.
- Insurance adjusters are paid to make sure you get as little as possible—they’re not here to make your recovery any easier—only to protect the company’s assets.
- Hospitals and doctors have to treat your injuries—but they expect to get paid in return. Their billing departments do try to accommodate accident victims but it can be impossible for you to pay anything if you can’t work because of your accident.
- The court system was created by lawyers and wasn’t made for laymen to understand. The terminology is heavy, the necessary paperwork is mountainous, and courtroom litigation is strenuous.
It can all be too much to handle—especially when you’re in pain, worried about your family, and stressing about holding on to your job.
You need time to heal. You need a stress-free environment. You need an advocate on your side.
Sally Morin can give you all those things.
Find a Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles Who Works for You
- If you’ve suffered serious injuries in a motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian or car accident in Los Angeles, you have the right to experienced legal representation. You need a lawyer who:
- Has a history of successful out-of-court settlements and in-court judgements
- Will talk to you in plain English and answer your questions promptly to put your mind at ease
- Fights for every penny you deserve but won’t overinflate your claim to line their own pockets
- Will lift the burden of a legal battle off your shoulders so you can recovery more quickly and get your life back to normal
Sally Morin is a personal injury attorney in Los Angeles who fits that bill. Her team of experienced lawyers is here to work for you.
Fill out this short form to see if you have a case (it’s secure and confidential) or call us at (510) 858-2231 today.